Mark H. McGuire is an associate with the firm and focusses his practice areas of trust and estate litigation, probate, conservatorship and guardianship law. Mark also has experience in estate planning, real estate law, criminal law and bankruptcy.
Mark received his JD from Western State University College of Law in 2008. He passed the California State Bar Examination in 2008 and was sworn into practice law in the State of California in December 2008. Mark is also admitted to practice law before the Central and Southern Districts of the United States Federal District Court.
Mark graduated from Sonoma State University in 1994 with a B.A. in Philosophy and a minor in Psychology. He was employed as a project manager for SeaSpace Corporation, a remote sensing computer company located in San Diego, CA from 1996 until 2003. Mark is an active member of the American Inn of Court, Joseph B. Campbell Chapter in San Bernardino California, president from 2017 to 2018.
Mark was previously employed with the Law Offices of Kyle A. Patrick, 2016-2017, focusing his practice on trust and estate litigation, with Brown White & Osborn, LLP 2009-2016, focusing his practice of trust and estate administration, civil litigation, criminal law and bankruptcy. He was court appointed counsel for conservatorship and guardianship cases in Riverside county, 2012-2016.
Community Service and Professional Associations
· Board Member San Bernardino County Legal Aid Society, 2010 to Present
· Incoming President Joseph B. Campbell Inn of Court 2017-2018, Board Member 2011 to Present
· Past President Redlands Kiwanis Club, 2015-2016, Board Member 2011 to Present
· Redlands Art Association, Board Member 2010 to 2012
· AYSO Coach and Referee, 2007 to 2015
· Pateadores Club Soccer Team Manager, 2016 to Present
· Active Member San Bernardino and Riverside County Bar Associations
· Admitted California State Bar and United States District Court, Central and Southern District
J.D | JUNE 2008 | WESTERN STATE COLLEGE OF LAW
· GPA: 2.8|
· Awarded the ALI-ABA Scholarship; and Leadership Award 2008
· Awarded Distinguish Criminal Practice Scholar 2008
· Awarded Most Volunteer Hours Public Service Award 2008
· Awarded Greg and Donelle Bently Scholarship 2007
· President, Team Leader, Board Member, Moot Court 2006-2008
· STELLAR Fellow, Mentor to 1L’s 2005-2006
· President and Board Member, Christian Legal Society, Federalist Society (Founding Member)
· Certified Law Student, Volunteer San Bernardino District Attorney, 2005-2008
B.A. PHILOSOPHY | JUNE 1994 | SONOMA STATE UNIVERSITY
· Philosophy Major, Psychology Minor, GPA: 3.4
· Senior Thesis, Joint project with Philosophy and Psychology Department Faculty Advisors
· Worked nights as a truck driver for local newspaper to put myself through college.
|San Bernardino Office
215 North D Street Suite 100
San Bernardino Ca, 92401
|Costa Mesa Office |
369 San Miguel Drive, Suite 265
Newport Beach, CA 92660
30211 Ave. De Las Banderas, Suite 200
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
|Palm Desert Office
77564-A Country Club Dr. Suite 132
Palm Desert, CA 92211